The following was filed automatically by anaconda:
anaconda 13.21.51 exception report
Traceback (most recent call first):
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/partition_gui.py", line 446, in _createStripe
slcstr = "%s\n%.0f MB" % (_("Free"), float(drive.size * xlength))
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/partition_gui.py", line 302, in setDisplayed
self.stripe = self._createStripe(obj)
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/partition_gui.py", line 1255, in treeSelectCB
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'float' and 'Decimal'
Created attachment 424421 [details]
Attached traceback automatically from anaconda.
1) installed rhel6 on an ext4 partition (that is no LVM)
2) run the installer again, chose fresh install
3) chose 'shrink existing partitions', chose to shrink the original root partition
4) chose 'review and modify...'
5) on the partitioning screen went berzerk deleting every volume possible
6) saw the traceback
7) became a sad panda
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release. Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release. This request is not yet committed for
Tested with snapshot #7.
1) Created a system with /boot, swap and / on ext4
2) On the second install first selected to shrink the current system and review the partitioning layout.
3) Anaconda was able to shrink the root partition and create LVM layout in the available space (there was plenty of space available).
4) Deleted all partitions and logical volumes one by one - No traceback.
5) Manually created customized LVM configuration (with some free space in the VG).
Install completed and there was no traceback at all. Moving to VERIFIED.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 is now available and should resolve
the problem described in this bug report. This report is therefore being closed
with a resolution of CURRENTRELEASE. You may reopen this bug report if the
solution does not work for you.