Description of problem:
After a failed upload of a package for a bundle, the "previous" button in the wizard is enabled. This is clickable, and while it does not appear to take user anywhere, the "step" count gets messed up.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Initiate bundle creation wizard.
2. Click the "Upload" radio button
3. from your file picker, submit a file that is invalid. At very least, do something as noted in bug #601175 that results in a bad file.
4. Click the "Next" button. Note of course that the upload fails.
5. Observe Previous button. Click this button a half dozen times.
6. Note the "Step x of y" indicator at top of wizard
* Previous button lights up despite failed upload
* Previous button can be clicked, messing up the "Step x of y" counter, i.e., "Step -5 of 3"
fix commit: 91c9d1fb7849b9966f60a2cdeb8bca1903e3389c
This was an issue in the Wizard framework, which I've fixed. Moreover in this particular wizard step I disable the Previous button as needed.
Verified on jon-2.4.0.GA_QA build#52
After a failed upload of a bundle, the "previous" button in the wizard is disabled.
Mass-closure of verified bugs against JON.