Description of problem:
Provisioning work contains favorites menu. As this falls outside the scope of bundling and search, it will have to be tested or removed. Entering the bug for dev/qa investigation.
Steps to repro:
1. Set up some alerts guaranteed to fire on your system (i.e., system load > 0%)
2. Navigate to Administration > Content > Bundles
3. Observe favorites menu in status tray
4. Click favorites
Nothing GWT-related for favorites, currently.
the GWT favorites menu button now works in the lastest code
Verified on JON 2.4 GA_QA (tag-jon-release build #43)
1) Created alert for platform (system load > 0%)
2) Wait for alert notification
3) Add resource as favorite
4) Navigate to Administration > Content > Bundles
Resources > Favorites & Favorites button: Shows the resource(s) which added as favorite
Reopening. This is an item that is /not/ supposed to be there per current specs. Returning to dev.
3d4ecf9 on release-3.0.0 disables this section.
Verified on Jon-2.4.0.GA_QA build#60
The favorites menu is not displayed in status tray on bundles screen.
Mass-closure of verified bugs against JON.