Description of problem:
Provisioning work contains a messages menu. As this falls outside the scope of bundling and search, it will have to be tested or removed. Entering the bug for dev/qa investigation.
Steps to repro:
1. Set up some alerts guaranteed to fire on your system (i.e., system load > 0%)
2. Navigate to Administration > Content > Bundles
3. Observe messages dropdown; click it.
A bunch of messages stuff
Nothing GWT-related for messages, currently.
Actually I can see this being somewhat useful for the provisioning work -- error messages while doing bundling (i.e., bundling creation) are easy to find here, rather than in main window. I don't have that much a problem with this existing.
the "message center" area is used for collecting messages from parts of the GWT UI, including the bundle stuff. it should be working in the latest code
Verified on JON 2.4 GA_QA (tag-jon-release build #43)
1) Set up alert guaranteed to fire on system (i.e., system load > 0%)
2) Navigate to Administration > Content > Bundles
3) Observe messages dropdown; click it.
There is 'Message Center' area to collect messages and link for recent alerts.
Reopening. This is an item that is /not/ supposed to be there per current specs. Returning to dev.
Per triage, this is integral to the feature, so test cases will need to be created.
Added below test cases for messages menu to provisioning test plan:
Verified on latest jon 2.4.0.GA_QA build#53
Messages dropdown displays success/failure and warning messages.
Mass-closure of verified bugs against JON.