From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.78 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.4.2-2smp i686; Nav)
Description of problem:
Using the "ADD/DELETE ARROWHEADS" button, it is possible to add an arrowhead to
a straight line (or spline or anything). However, clicking on an existing arrow
head will not remove it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start xfig
2. click on "polyline drawing"
3. left-click on canvas
4. move mouse over canvas
5. middle-click on canvas (there should be a straight line now)
6. click on "ADD/DELETE ARROWHEADS"
7. click on one end of the line (there should be an arrowhead)
8. click on the arrowhead (arrowhead does not disappear)
Actual Results: arrowhead does not disappear
Expected Results: arrowhead should disappear
workaround: use "EDIT" on the line to get rid of arrowhead
It's not a bug. You should use middle-click to delete arrowheads. the left-click
is for adding!