Bug 607496 - [LXC] Can not get ip address in LXC application guest
[LXC] Can not get ip address in LXC application guest
Status: CLOSED WONTFIX
Product: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Classification: Red Hat
Component: libvirt (Show other bugs)
6.0
All Linux
low Severity medium
: rc
: ---
Assigned To: Osier Yang
Virtualization Bugs
: Reopened, TestOnly
Depends On:
Blocks: Rhel6.1LibvirtTier1
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2010-06-24 05:14 EDT by LiZhang Li
Modified: 2011-11-22 22:25 EST (History)
11 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2011-11-22 22:25:31 EST
Type: ---
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:


Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description LiZhang Li 2010-06-24 05:14:55 EDT
Description of problem:

Define a guest in LXC
<domain type='lxc'>
  <name>vm1</name>
  <uuid>386f5b25-43ee-9d62-4ce2-58c3809e47c1</uuid>
  <memory>500000</memory>
  <currentMemory>500000</currentMemory>
  <vcpu>1</vcpu>
  <os>
    <type arch='i686'>exe</type>
    <init>/bin/sh</init>
  </os>
  <clock offset='utc'/>
  <on_poweroff>destroy</on_poweroff>
  <on_reboot>restart</on_reboot>
  <on_crash>destroy</on_crash>
  <devices>
    <emulator>/usr/libexec/libvirt_lxc</emulator>
    <interface type='network'>
      <mac address='52:54:00:f2:2c:ac'/>
      <source network='default'/>
      <target dev='veth0'/>
    </interface>
    <console type='pty'>
      <target port='0'/>
    </console>
  </devices>
</domain>

start and console connect to the guest.In guest typing:
sh-4.1#ifconfig
return nothing

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
# rpm -qa | grep libvirt
libvirt-client-0.8.1-10.el6.i686
libvirt-debuginfo-0.8.1-10.el6.i686
libvirt-0.8.1-10.el6.i686
libvirt-python-0.8.1-10.el6.i686
libvirt-devel-0.8.1-10.el6.i686

# uname -r
2.6.32-30.el6.i686

How reproducible:
100%

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Define a lxc guest
2. start and console connect to it
3. issue ifconfig
  
Actual results:
return nothing

Expected results:
network interface including(eth0 and lo)

Additional info:
Comment 2 RHEL Product and Program Management 2010-06-24 05:33:08 EDT
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release.  Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release.  This request is not yet committed for
inclusion.
Comment 3 Daniel Berrange 2010-06-28 11:58:03 EDT
> sh-4.1#ifconfig
> return nothing

Please try  'ifconfig -a' instead ?
Comment 4 zhanghaiyan 2010-06-29 01:39:24 EDT
Still null return after execute `ifconfig -a`
(In reply to comment #3)
> > sh-4.1#ifconfig
> > return nothing
> 
> Please try  'ifconfig -a' instead ?
Comment 7 Daniel Berrange 2010-11-04 13:49:48 EDT
libvirt merely creates the NIC, but does not configure it. So I'm assuming that the container OS install is missing a  ifcfg-eth0 file to bring the device online.
Comment 9 Suzanne Yeghiayan 2011-03-28 17:09:31 EDT
Since RHEL 6.1 External Beta has begun, and this bug remains 
unresolved, it has been rejected as it is not proposed as an 
exception or blocker.

Red Hat invites you to ask your support representative to 
propose this request, if appropriate and relevant, in the 
next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Comment 17 Osier Yang 2011-07-21 09:37:18 EDT
I confirmed this with QE, on one of the testing box, the NICs of guest can be displayed well, but not on another box. (with the same domain xml as the reporter
did).

Also I can't see the NICs of guest on my FC15 either, it's strange, as the guest log shows everything works well. (the veth1 is changed into new network namespace successfully, and also is renamed, started, successfully, and lo is started successfully too).

==========================
21:18:21.735: 2628: debug : lxcControllerRun:726 : Opening tty on shared /dev/ptmx
21:18:21.736: 2628: debug : lxcContainerStart:913 : Enable network namespaces
21:18:21.740: 2628: debug : lxcContainerStart:919 : clone() completed, new container PID is 2630
PATH=/bin:/sbin TERM=linux LIBVIRT_LXC_UUID=ed954564-3ffa-dff3-56f1-ed489f91aaa6 LIBVIRT_LXC_NAME=lxc-vm121:18:21.741: 2628: debug : virCommandRunAsync:1877 : About to run ip link set veth1 netns 2630
 /bin/sh
21:18:21.741: 2628: debug : virCommandRunAsync:1893 : Command result 0, with PID 2631
21:18:21.741: 1: debug : lxcContainerChild:775 : Container TTY path: /dev/pts/10
21:18:21.748: 2628: debug : virCommandRun:1703 : Result status 0, stdout: '' stderr: '21:18:21.741: 2631: info : libvirt version: 0.9.3
21:18:21.741: 2631: debug : virCommandHook:1800 : Hook is done 0
'
21:18:21.749: 1: debug : lxcContainerChild:801 : Received container continue message
21:18:21.749: 1: debug : lxcContainerRenameAndEnableInterfaces:257 : Renaming veth1 to eth0
21:18:21.749: 1: debug : virCommandRunAsync:1877 : About to run ip link set veth1 name eth0
21:18:21.749: 1: debug : virCommandRunAsync:1893 : Command result 0, with PID 2
21:18:21.753: 1: debug : virCommandRun:1703 : Result status 0, stdout: '' stderr: '21:18:21.750: 2: info : libvirt version: 0.9.3
21:18:21.750: 2: debug : virCommandHook:1800 : Hook is done 0
'
21:18:21.753: 1: debug : lxcContainerRenameAndEnableInterfaces:262 : Enabling eth0
21:18:21.753: 1: debug : virCommandRunAsync:1877 : About to run ifconfig eth0 up
21:18:21.754: 1: debug : virCommandRunAsync:1893 : Command result 0, with PID 3
21:18:21.757: 1: debug : virCommandRun:1703 : Result exit status 0, stdout: '' stderr: '21:18:21.754: 3: info : libvirt version: 0.9.3
21:18:21.754: 3: debug : virCommandHook:1800 : Hook is done 0
'
21:18:21.757: 1: debug : virCommandRunAsync:1877 : About to run ifconfig lo up
21:18:21.757: 1: debug : virCommandRunAsync:1893 : Command result 0, with PID 4
21:18:21.760: 1: debug : virCommandRun:1703 : Result exit status 0, stdout: '' stderr: '21:18:21.758: 4: info : libvirt version: 0.9.3
21:18:21.758: 4: debug : virCommandHook:1800 : Hook is done 0
Comment 25 Osier Yang 2011-11-11 02:04:15 EST
The problem (empty result of "ifconfig -a" in the container) should be caused by selinux. Proof is below:


[host]# setenforce 1 

[host]# virsh -c lxc:/// console vm
Connected to domain vm1
Escape character is ^]
sh-4.1# ifconfig -a
sh-4.1# ping 10.66.83.167
connect: Network is unreachable

sh-4.1# service network restart
Shutting down interface eth0:                              [  OK  ]
Shutting down loopback interface:                          [  OK  ]
Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth0:  
Determining IP information for eth0... done.
                                                           [  OK  ]
sh-4.1# ifconfig -a
sh-4.1# ping 10.66.83.167
PING 10.66.83.167 (10.66.83.167) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 10.66.83.167: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=1.11 ms
64 bytes from 10.66.83.167: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.122 ms
^C
--- 10.66.83.167 ping statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1476ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.122/0.620/1.119/0.499 ms
sh-4.1# ping 127.0.0.1
PING 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 127.0.0.1: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.146 ms
64 bytes from 127.0.0.1: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.096 ms
^C
--- 127.0.0.1 ping statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1804ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.096/0.121/0.146/0.025 ms

======= Above proved both eth0 and lo in the guest actually works =========

sh-4.1# /usr/bin/strace -o trace.log ifconfig -a            
sh-4.1# cat trace.log 
execve("/sbin/ifconfig", ["ifconfig", "-a"], [/* 7 vars */]) = 0
brk(0)                                  = 0x1409000
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286d1000
access("/etc/ld.so.preload", R_OK)      = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY)      = 3
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=46783, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 46783, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0x7fd3286c5000
close(3)                                = 0
open("/lib64/libselinux.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0PX\340j=\0\0\0"..., 832) = 832
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=124624, ...}) = 0
mmap(0x3d6ae00000, 2221912, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x3d6ae00000
mprotect(0x3d6ae1d000, 2093056, PROT_NONE) = 0
mmap(0x3d6b01c000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1c000) = 0x3d6b01c000
mmap(0x3d6b01e000, 1880, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x3d6b01e000
close(3)                                = 0
open("/lib64/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY)      = 3
read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0\360\355ai=\0\0\0"..., 832) = 832
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=1979000, ...}) = 0
mmap(0x3d69600000, 3803304, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x3d69600000
mprotect(0x3d69797000, 2097152, PROT_NONE) = 0
mmap(0x3d69997000, 20480, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x197000) = 0x3d69997000
mmap(0x3d6999c000, 18600, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x3d6999c000
close(3)                                = 0
open("/lib64/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY)     = 3
read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0\340\r\240i=\0\0\0"..., 832) = 832
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=22536, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286c4000
mmap(0x3d69a00000, 2109696, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x3d69a00000
mprotect(0x3d69a02000, 2097152, PROT_NONE) = 0
mmap(0x3d69c02000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x2000) = 0x3d69c02000
close(3)                                = 0
mmap(NULL, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286c2000
arch_prctl(ARCH_SET_FS, 0x7fd3286c27a0) = 0
mprotect(0x3d6b01c000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
mprotect(0x3d69997000, 16384, PROT_READ) = 0
mprotect(0x3d69c02000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
mprotect(0x3d6901f000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
munmap(0x7fd3286c5000, 46783)           = 0
statfs("/selinux", {f_type=0xf97cff8c, f_bsize=4096, f_blocks=0, f_bfree=0, f_bavail=0, f_files=0, f_ffree=0, f_fsid={0, 0}, f_namelen=255, f_frsize=4096}) = 0
brk(0)                                  = 0x1409000
brk(0x142a000)                          = 0x142a000
uname({sys="Linux", node="amd-5400b-4-2.englab.nay.redhat.com", ...}) = 0
access("/proc/net", R_OK)               = 0
access("/proc/net/unix", R_OK)          = 0
socket(PF_FILE, SOCK_DGRAM, 0)          = 3
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_IP) = 4
access("/proc/net/if_inet6", R_OK)      = 0
socket(PF_INET6, SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_IP) = 5
access("/proc/net/ax25", R_OK)          = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/proc/net/nr", R_OK)            = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/proc/net/rose", R_OK)          = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/proc/net/ipx", R_OK)           = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/proc/net/appletalk", R_OK)     = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/proc/sys/net/econet", R_OK)    = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/proc/sys/net/ash", R_OK)       = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/proc/net/x25", R_OK)           = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/proc/net/dev", O_RDONLY)         = 6
fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286d0000
read(6, "Inter-|   Receive               "..., 1024) = 446
read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
close(6)                                = 0
munmap(0x7fd3286d0000, 4096)            = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFCONF, {80, {{"lo", {AF_INET, inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}}, {"eth0", {AF_INET, inet_addr("192.168.122.18")}}}}) = 0
open("/proc/net/dev", O_RDONLY)         = 6
fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286d0000
read(6, "Inter-|   Receive               "..., 1024) = 446
close(6)                                = 0
munmap(0x7fd3286d0000, 4096)            = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFFLAGS, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_flags=IFF_UP|IFF_BROADCAST|IFF_RUNNING|IFF_MULTICAST}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFHWADDR, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_hwaddr=52:54:00:f2:2c:ac}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMETRIC, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_metric=0}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMTU, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_mtu=1500}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMAP, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_map={mem_start=0, mem_end=0, base_addr=0, irq=0, dma=0, port=0}}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMAP, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_map={mem_start=0, mem_end=0, base_addr=0, irq=0, dma=0, port=0}}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFTXQLEN, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_qlen=1000}) = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFADDR, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_addr={AF_INET, inet_addr("192.168.122.18")}}) = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFDSTADDR, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_dstaddr={AF_INET, inet_addr("192.168.122.18")}}) = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFBRDADDR, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_broadaddr={AF_INET, inet_addr("192.168.122.255")}}) = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFNETMASK, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_netmask={AF_INET, inet_addr("255.255.255.0")}}) = 0
fstat(1, {st_mode=S_IFCHR|0666, st_rdev=makedev(1, 3), ...}) = 0
ioctl(1, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, 0x7fffc84c7140) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device)
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286d0000
open("/proc/net/if_inet6", O_RDONLY)    = 6
fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286cf000
read(6, "fe80000000000000505400fffef22cac"..., 1024) = 108
socket(PF_NETLINK, SOCK_RAW, 0)         = 7
bind(7, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 0
getsockname(7, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=30357, groups=00000000}, [12]) = 0
sendto(7, "\24\0\0\0\26\0\1\3\216\305\274N\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0", 20, 0, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 20
recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, msg_iov(1)=[{"0\0\0\0\24\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\2\10\200\376.\0\0\0\10\0\1\0\177\0\0\1"..., 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 108
recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, msg_iov(1)=[{"@\0\0\0\24\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\n\200\200\376.\0\0\0\24\0\1\0\0\0\0\0"..., 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 128
recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, msg_iov(1)=[{"\24\0\0\0\3\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\0\0\0\0.\0\0\0\24\0\1\0\0\0\0\0"..., 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 20
close(7)                                = 0
read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
close(6)                                = 0
munmap(0x7fd3286cf000, 4096)            = 0
open("/proc/net/dev", O_RDONLY)         = 6
fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286cf000
read(6, "Inter-|   Receive               "..., 1024) = 446
close(6)                                = 0
munmap(0x7fd3286cf000, 4096)            = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFFLAGS, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_flags=IFF_UP|IFF_LOOPBACK|IFF_RUNNING}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFHWADDR, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_hwaddr=00:00:00:00:00:00}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMETRIC, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_metric=0}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMTU, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_mtu=16436}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMAP, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_map={mem_start=0, mem_end=0, base_addr=0, irq=0, dma=0, port=0}}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMAP, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_map={mem_start=0, mem_end=0, base_addr=0, irq=0, dma=0, port=0}}) = 0
ioctl(5, SIOCGIFTXQLEN, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_qlen=0}) = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFADDR, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_addr={AF_INET, inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}}) = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFDSTADDR, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_dstaddr={AF_INET, inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}}) = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFBRDADDR, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_broadaddr={AF_INET, inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}}) = 0
ioctl(4, SIOCGIFNETMASK, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_netmask={AF_INET, inet_addr("255.0.0.0")}}) = 0
open("/proc/net/if_inet6", O_RDONLY)    = 6
fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7fd3286cf000
read(6, "fe80000000000000505400fffef22cac"..., 1024) = 108
read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
socket(PF_NETLINK, SOCK_RAW, 0)         = 7
bind(7, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 0
getsockname(7, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=30357, groups=00000000}, [12]) = 0
sendto(7, "\24\0\0\0\26\0\1\3\216\305\274N\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0", 20, 0, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 20
recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, msg_iov(1)=[{"0\0\0\0\24\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\2\10\200\376.\0\0\0\10\0\1\0\177\0\0\1"..., 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 108
recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, msg_iov(1)=[{"@\0\0\0\24\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\n\200\200\376.\0\0\0\24\0\1\0\0\0\0\0"..., 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 128
recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, msg_iov(1)=[{"\24\0\0\0\3\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\0\0\0\0.\0\0\0\24\0\1\0\0\0\0\0"..., 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 20
close(7)                                = 0
read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
close(6)                                = 0
munmap(0x7fd3286cf000, 4096)            = 0
close(5)                                = 0
write(1, "eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  H"..., 881) = 881
exit_group(0)                           = ?
sh-4.1# 

==== We can actually "ifconfig -a" wrote things like "eth0 ...." to the stdout 

==== After set selinux to permissive mode on host ====

[root@amd-5400b-4-2 ~]# setenforce 0

[root@amd-5400b-4-2 ~]# virsh -c lxc:/// start vm1
Domain vm1 started

[root@amd-5400b-4-2 ~]# virsh -c lxc:/// console vm1
Connected to domain vm1
Escape character is ^]
sh-4.1# ifconfig -a
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 52:54:00:F2:2C:AC  
          inet6 addr: fe80::5054:ff:fef2:2cac/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:10 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:5 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:826 (826.0 b)  TX bytes:468 (468.0 b)

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback  
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
          RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 
          RX bytes:0 (0.0 b)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 b)


==== However, "busybox ifconfig -a" works well ====

sh-4.1# busybox ifconfig -a
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 52:54:00:F2:2C:AC  
          inet6 addr: fe80::5054:ff:fef2:2cac/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:189 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:6 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
          RX bytes:12742 (12.4 KiB)  TX bytes:552 (552.0 B)

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback  
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
          RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 
          RX bytes:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)

==== And it seems some other commands under "/sbin" also output empty to stdout

sh-4.1# ip link show
sh-4.1# fdisk -l


I just took a glance on it, didn't look into more, not sure if libvirt should do something to avoid the problem though.
Comment 26 Osier Yang 2011-11-11 02:06:51 EST
(In reply to comment #25)
> The problem (empty result of "ifconfig -a" in the container) should be caused
> by selinux. Proof is below:
> 
> 
> [host]# setenforce 1 
> 
> [host]# virsh -c lxc:/// console vm
> Connected to domain vm1
> Escape character is ^]
> sh-4.1# ifconfig -a
> sh-4.1# ping 10.66.83.167
> connect: Network is unreachable
> 
> sh-4.1# service network restart
> Shutting down interface eth0:                              [  OK  ]
> Shutting down loopback interface:                          [  OK  ]
> Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
> Bringing up interface eth0:  
> Determining IP information for eth0... done.
>                                                            [  OK  ]
> sh-4.1# ifconfig -a
> sh-4.1# ping 10.66.83.167
> PING 10.66.83.167 (10.66.83.167) 56(84) bytes of data.
> 64 bytes from 10.66.83.167: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=1.11 ms
> 64 bytes from 10.66.83.167: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.122 ms
> ^C
> --- 10.66.83.167 ping statistics ---
> 2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1476ms
> rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.122/0.620/1.119/0.499 ms
> sh-4.1# ping 127.0.0.1
> PING 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1) 56(84) bytes of data.
> 64 bytes from 127.0.0.1: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.146 ms
> 64 bytes from 127.0.0.1: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.096 ms
> ^C
> --- 127.0.0.1 ping statistics ---
> 2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1804ms
> rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.096/0.121/0.146/0.025 ms
> 
> ======= Above proved both eth0 and lo in the guest actually works =========
> 
> sh-4.1# /usr/bin/strace -o trace.log ifconfig -a            
> sh-4.1# cat trace.log 
> execve("/sbin/ifconfig", ["ifconfig", "-a"], [/* 7 vars */]) = 0
> brk(0)                                  = 0x1409000
> mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286d1000
> access("/etc/ld.so.preload", R_OK)      = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY)      = 3
> fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=46783, ...}) = 0
> mmap(NULL, 46783, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0x7fd3286c5000
> close(3)                                = 0
> open("/lib64/libselinux.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
> read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0PX\340j=\0\0\0"..., 832)
> = 832
> fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=124624, ...}) = 0
> mmap(0x3d6ae00000, 2221912, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3,
> 0) = 0x3d6ae00000
> mprotect(0x3d6ae1d000, 2093056, PROT_NONE) = 0
> mmap(0x3d6b01c000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1c000) = 0x3d6b01c000
> mmap(0x3d6b01e000, 1880, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x3d6b01e000
> close(3)                                = 0
> open("/lib64/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY)      = 3
> read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0\360\355ai=\0\0\0"...,
> 832) = 832
> fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=1979000, ...}) = 0
> mmap(0x3d69600000, 3803304, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3,
> 0) = 0x3d69600000
> mprotect(0x3d69797000, 2097152, PROT_NONE) = 0
> mmap(0x3d69997000, 20480, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x197000) = 0x3d69997000
> mmap(0x3d6999c000, 18600, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x3d6999c000
> close(3)                                = 0
> open("/lib64/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY)     = 3
> read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0\340\r\240i=\0\0\0"...,
> 832) = 832
> fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=22536, ...}) = 0
> mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286c4000
> mmap(0x3d69a00000, 2109696, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3,
> 0) = 0x3d69a00000
> mprotect(0x3d69a02000, 2097152, PROT_NONE) = 0
> mmap(0x3d69c02000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
> MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x2000) = 0x3d69c02000
> close(3)                                = 0
> mmap(NULL, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286c2000
> arch_prctl(ARCH_SET_FS, 0x7fd3286c27a0) = 0
> mprotect(0x3d6b01c000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
> mprotect(0x3d69997000, 16384, PROT_READ) = 0
> mprotect(0x3d69c02000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
> mprotect(0x3d6901f000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
> munmap(0x7fd3286c5000, 46783)           = 0
> statfs("/selinux", {f_type=0xf97cff8c, f_bsize=4096, f_blocks=0, f_bfree=0,
> f_bavail=0, f_files=0, f_ffree=0, f_fsid={0, 0}, f_namelen=255, f_frsize=4096})
> = 0
> brk(0)                                  = 0x1409000
> brk(0x142a000)                          = 0x142a000
> uname({sys="Linux", node="amd-5400b-4-2.englab.nay.redhat.com", ...}) = 0
> access("/proc/net", R_OK)               = 0
> access("/proc/net/unix", R_OK)          = 0
> socket(PF_FILE, SOCK_DGRAM, 0)          = 3
> socket(PF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_IP) = 4
> access("/proc/net/if_inet6", R_OK)      = 0
> socket(PF_INET6, SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_IP) = 5
> access("/proc/net/ax25", R_OK)          = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> access("/proc/net/nr", R_OK)            = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> access("/proc/net/rose", R_OK)          = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> access("/proc/net/ipx", R_OK)           = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> access("/proc/net/appletalk", R_OK)     = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> access("/proc/sys/net/econet", R_OK)    = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> access("/proc/sys/net/ash", R_OK)       = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> access("/proc/net/x25", R_OK)           = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> open("/proc/net/dev", O_RDONLY)         = 6
> fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
> mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286d0000
> read(6, "Inter-|   Receive               "..., 1024) = 446
> read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
> close(6)                                = 0
> munmap(0x7fd3286d0000, 4096)            = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFCONF, {80, {{"lo", {AF_INET, inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}}, {"eth0",
> {AF_INET, inet_addr("192.168.122.18")}}}}) = 0
> open("/proc/net/dev", O_RDONLY)         = 6
> fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
> mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286d0000
> read(6, "Inter-|   Receive               "..., 1024) = 446
> close(6)                                = 0
> munmap(0x7fd3286d0000, 4096)            = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFFLAGS, {ifr_name="eth0",
> ifr_flags=IFF_UP|IFF_BROADCAST|IFF_RUNNING|IFF_MULTICAST}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFHWADDR, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_hwaddr=52:54:00:f2:2c:ac}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMETRIC, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_metric=0}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMTU, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_mtu=1500}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMAP, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_map={mem_start=0, mem_end=0,
> base_addr=0, irq=0, dma=0, port=0}}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMAP, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_map={mem_start=0, mem_end=0,
> base_addr=0, irq=0, dma=0, port=0}}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFTXQLEN, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_qlen=1000}) = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFADDR, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_addr={AF_INET,
> inet_addr("192.168.122.18")}}) = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFDSTADDR, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_dstaddr={AF_INET,
> inet_addr("192.168.122.18")}}) = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFBRDADDR, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_broadaddr={AF_INET,
> inet_addr("192.168.122.255")}}) = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFNETMASK, {ifr_name="eth0", ifr_netmask={AF_INET,
> inet_addr("255.255.255.0")}}) = 0
> fstat(1, {st_mode=S_IFCHR|0666, st_rdev=makedev(1, 3), ...}) = 0
> ioctl(1, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, 0x7fffc84c7140) = -1 ENOTTY
> (Inappropriate ioctl for device)
> mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286d0000
> open("/proc/net/if_inet6", O_RDONLY)    = 6
> fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
> mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286cf000
> read(6, "fe80000000000000505400fffef22cac"..., 1024) = 108
> socket(PF_NETLINK, SOCK_RAW, 0)         = 7
> bind(7, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 0
> getsockname(7, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=30357, groups=00000000}, [12]) = 0
> sendto(7, "\24\0\0\0\26\0\1\3\216\305\274N\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0", 20, 0,
> {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 20
> recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000},
> msg_iov(1)=[{"0\0\0\0\24\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\2\10\200\376.\0\0\0\10\0\1\0\177\0\0\1"...,
> 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 108
> recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000},
> msg_iov(1)=[{"@\0\0\0\24\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\n\200\200\376.\0\0\0\24\0\1\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 128
> recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000},
> msg_iov(1)=[{"\24\0\0\0\3\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\0\0\0\0.\0\0\0\24\0\1\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 20
> close(7)                                = 0
> read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
> read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
> close(6)                                = 0
> munmap(0x7fd3286cf000, 4096)            = 0
> open("/proc/net/dev", O_RDONLY)         = 6
> fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
> mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286cf000
> read(6, "Inter-|   Receive               "..., 1024) = 446
> close(6)                                = 0
> munmap(0x7fd3286cf000, 4096)            = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFFLAGS, {ifr_name="lo",
> ifr_flags=IFF_UP|IFF_LOOPBACK|IFF_RUNNING}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFHWADDR, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_hwaddr=00:00:00:00:00:00}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMETRIC, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_metric=0}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMTU, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_mtu=16436}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMAP, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_map={mem_start=0, mem_end=0,
> base_addr=0, irq=0, dma=0, port=0}}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFMAP, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_map={mem_start=0, mem_end=0,
> base_addr=0, irq=0, dma=0, port=0}}) = 0
> ioctl(5, SIOCGIFTXQLEN, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_qlen=0}) = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFADDR, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_addr={AF_INET,
> inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}}) = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFDSTADDR, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_dstaddr={AF_INET,
> inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}}) = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFBRDADDR, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_broadaddr={AF_INET,
> inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}}) = 0
> ioctl(4, SIOCGIFNETMASK, {ifr_name="lo", ifr_netmask={AF_INET,
> inet_addr("255.0.0.0")}}) = 0
> open("/proc/net/if_inet6", O_RDONLY)    = 6
> fstat(6, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
> mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) =
> 0x7fd3286cf000
> read(6, "fe80000000000000505400fffef22cac"..., 1024) = 108
> read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
> socket(PF_NETLINK, SOCK_RAW, 0)         = 7
> bind(7, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 0
> getsockname(7, {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=30357, groups=00000000}, [12]) = 0
> sendto(7, "\24\0\0\0\26\0\1\3\216\305\274N\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0", 20, 0,
> {sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000}, 12) = 20
> recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000},
> msg_iov(1)=[{"0\0\0\0\24\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\2\10\200\376.\0\0\0\10\0\1\0\177\0\0\1"...,
> 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 108
> recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000},
> msg_iov(1)=[{"@\0\0\0\24\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\n\200\200\376.\0\0\0\24\0\1\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 128
> recvmsg(7, {msg_name(12)={sa_family=AF_NETLINK, pid=0, groups=00000000},
> msg_iov(1)=[{"\24\0\0\0\3\0\2\0\216\305\274N\225v\0\0\0\0\0\0.\0\0\0\24\0\1\0\0\0\0\0"...,
> 4096}], msg_controllen=0, msg_flags=0}, 0) = 20
> close(7)                                = 0
> read(6, "", 1024)                       = 0
> close(6)                                = 0
> munmap(0x7fd3286cf000, 4096)            = 0
> close(5)                                = 0
> write(1, "eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  H"..., 881) = 881
> exit_group(0)                           = ?
> sh-4.1# 
> 
> ==== We can actually "ifconfig -a" wrote things like "eth0 ...." to the stdout 

s/can /can see/

> 
> ==== After set selinux to permissive mode on host ====
> 
> [root@amd-5400b-4-2 ~]# setenforce 0
> 
> [root@amd-5400b-4-2 ~]# virsh -c lxc:/// start vm1
> Domain vm1 started
> 
> [root@amd-5400b-4-2 ~]# virsh -c lxc:/// console vm1
> Connected to domain vm1
> Escape character is ^]
> sh-4.1# ifconfig -a
> eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 52:54:00:F2:2C:AC  
>           inet6 addr: fe80::5054:ff:fef2:2cac/64 Scope:Link
>           UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
>           RX packets:10 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
>           TX packets:5 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
>           collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
>           RX bytes:826 (826.0 b)  TX bytes:468 (468.0 b)
> 
> lo        Link encap:Local Loopback  
>           inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
>           inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
>           UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
>           RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
>           TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
>           collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 
>           RX bytes:0 (0.0 b)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 b)
> 
> 
> ==== However, "busybox ifconfig -a" works well ====

s/works well/works well when selinux is enforcing/

> 
> sh-4.1# busybox ifconfig -a
> eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 52:54:00:F2:2C:AC  
>           inet6 addr: fe80::5054:ff:fef2:2cac/64 Scope:Link
>           UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
>           RX packets:189 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
>           TX packets:6 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
>           collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000 
>           RX bytes:12742 (12.4 KiB)  TX bytes:552 (552.0 B)
> 
> lo        Link encap:Local Loopback  
>           inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
>           inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
>           UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
>           RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
>           TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
>           collisions:0 txqueuelen:0 
>           RX bytes:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)
> 
> ==== And it seems some other commands under "/sbin" also output empty to stdout
> 
> sh-4.1# ip link show
> sh-4.1# fdisk -l
> 
> 
> I just took a glance on it, didn't look into more, not sure if libvirt should
> do something to avoid the problem though.
Comment 27 Rita Wu 2011-11-11 02:49:04 EST
Hi Osier,

Seems you have investigated something about it, do u still want us to provide
the info?

BTW, IMHO it should be recorded in documentation at least if it's caused by
SElinux per comment 25.

Thanks,
Rita
Comment 28 Dave Allan 2011-11-11 09:29:36 EST
Osier, can you summarize the issue?
Comment 29 Osier Yang 2011-11-22 21:54:32 EST
(In reply to comment #28)
> Osier, can you summarize the issue?

I don't known the root cause yet, need more investigation.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.