Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 614410
Bundle deployment wizard does not show the message "Bundle Deployment Scheduled!" in IE7
Last modified: 2013-09-02 03:20:09 EDT
Description of problem:
While deploying a bundle, the deployment wizard in the last step does not show the message "Deploying" and "Bundle Deployment Scheduled!" in IE7. The message is displayed in Firefox.
Please refer attached screenshots of bundle deployment wizard in IE7 and in Firefox.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to jon using IE7 and navigate to Administrator->Content->Bundles
2. Select a bundle and click on 'Deploy' button.
3. Enter destination information and click Next.
4. Select the bundle version and click Next.
5. Enter the configurations if any and click Next.
6. Enter deployment description and click Next.
In the last step, the bundle deployment wizard does not show the message "Bundle Deployment Scheduled!"
The bundle deployment wizard should show the message "Bundle Deployment Scheduled!" as it displays in Firefox.
Created attachment 431753 [details]
Created attachment 431754 [details]
This should work as expected starting in V4.0.1, with the latest IE work done.
Verified on build#97 (Version: 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: e89bbe0)
The deployment wizard in the last step shows the message "Bundle Deployment Scheduled!" in IE7 (7.0.5730.11).
Marking as verified.
Bulk closing of issues that were VERIFIED, had no target release and where the status changed more than a year ago.