abrt 1.1.1 detected a crash.
Attached file: backtrace
reason: Process /usr/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
release: Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
* I am about to read all those lines in the backtrace and find traces of my passwords etc.? Are you joking?
* Refresh will delete all I have written yet - good to know
* My suggestion: I guess, that russian language support for Gnome is missing and that is the problem there
How to reproduce
1. Install Fedora KDE distro
2. Install gnome and gnome-panel
3. Install gdm and set it as a default login manager
4. Log into GNOME
5. Set Russian as a default language
Created attachment 431965 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 614534 ***
This bug appears to have been filled using a buggy version of ABRT, because
it contains a backtrace which is a duplicate of backtrace from bug #614534.
Sorry for the inconvenience.