1. getCapabilities - VDSM should report 2 additional properties:
1. per nic: SRIOV = VF/PF/unvirtualized
2. per network: bridged/sriov
2. addNetwork - The interface today includes: bridge,vlan,bond,nics,options
For 2.3 version, passing the option SRIOV=true/false tell if vdsm creates a bridge-based of sriov-based network.
3. getVdsStats - report how many VFs are available for each sriov-based network
4. create - no change in API. Implementation makes sure that only virtio interfaces are connected to sriov-based network. If no VF is available, connect the newly created VM through a bridge.
Closing old bugs. If this issue is still relevant/important in current version, please re-open the bug.