Description of problem:
I have a Spacewalk server located on the other side of a firewall, so I use ssh port-forwarding to access it. While most things work, I've found 3 buttons that don't respect the new port and just go to https://localhost/whatever rather than https://localhost:<forwardedport>/whatever. They are:
1. When deleting a system's registered profile and performing the confirmation, the 2nd confirmation click.
2. On the System Groups page, clicking on "Use in SSM".
3. When confirming a scheduled remote command from within SSM.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. (from shell): ssh -L 10443:spacewalk-server:443 user@spacewalk-server
2. (from browser): Go to https://localhost:10443 and login to Spacewalk
3. Go to the System Groups Page and click on "Use SSM"
Page (and/or port) not found error in browser
SSM Overview page comes up.
Not much really - it's pretty easy to demo. As stated above, I've found at least 3 instances of it so far. Would be fair for any additional instances of this to be attached to this ticket (rather than creating additional tickets)?
Mass-aligning under space12, so that we don't lose track of this bugzilla. This however does not mean that we plan (will be able to) address this bug in Spacewalk 1.2.
Mass-moving to space13.
We did not have time for this one during Spacewalk 1.4 time frame. Mass moving to Spacewalk 1.5.
Aligning under space16.
I believe all three cases are the PXT traps -- 302 HTTP redirects that did not put the port in correctly.
Fixed in Spacewalk master, b841b20725abe312655f0a6799ffa4662eedc56f.
Spacewalk 1.6 has been released.