Description of problem:
When you click the "PICK" button to choose a resource to execute an operation on as the result of an alert, nothing pops open.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Known to fail on both IE7 and IE8
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create new alert definition on any resource, using any condition
2. click "EDIT..." in the "Notification Actions" section
3. click "Add New", choose "Resource Operations" type
4. select the newly created alert notification
5. choose "specific resource" for the selection mode, click save
6. click the pick button
A new windows open up that allows you to browser the resource inventory, find the resource you want to execute some operation on, and select it.
commit 9ed8f96c231bdce5ca78f3b2ea32b7ef5949e2fb (release-3.0.0)
Author: Joseph Marques <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Jul 22 12:20:34 2010 -0400
BZ-617257: windows does not open on IE if name includes whitespace
QA Verified -- tested against IE7/8
Mass-closure of verified bugs against JON.