Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 619551
3.2 It must be possible to navigate from a summary page containing version, component, roadmap, etc.
Last modified: 2013-06-23 23:35:35 EDT
High - tgk
- dkl - Not sure what this is.
- max - Try it at https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE, click the components/versions etc. and you will see Jira is creating dashboards and searches dynamically without having to manuallyfiddle with the uber-flexible search ui
- kab - Is this the same page as the project short cuts?
- How hard to setup a simliar page per product in bugzilla?
-Stats: How often are each of these report links used?
- dkl - TIME ESTIMATE: Port over and extend browse.cgi from bugzilla.gnome.org which seems similar to this type of dashboardinterface: 10 hours.
New product browser in Bugzilla provides some of these requirements. Need to add a ROADMAP tab to Product Browser that shows the current bugs per milestone/target release.
Assigning to Trevor to verify/QA. Also available via https://bz-web2-test.devel.redhat.com/page.cgi?id=browse.html
Hi Martin, Happy verification. Thanks. Mike
Can this now be marked as CLOSED?
Clean-up task from the March 9 2011 Bugzilla / BRMS Pilot Meeting
This bugzilla has been marked as verified - we need to verify that the changes made to https://bz-web2-test.devel.redhat.com/ are acceptable and that this bugzilla can be closed. Please verify the change and close (or re-open) this bugzilla by March 15 2011. Thx!
Closing this bz - this looks good: