Description of problem:
When I have updated mediawiki with mediawiki-nomath-1.15.4-54.fc13, the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/mediawiki.conf has been replace by a template one
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install a previous version of mediawiki-nomath
2. Create a custum /etc/httpd/conf.d/mediawiki.conf file
3. yum update mediawiki-nomath
The custum file /etc/httpd/conf.d/mediawiki.conf has been lost and replace by the new template one
If a such file exist it should not be replaced by the new template
The issue has been added with this change log:
* Fri Jul 24 2009 Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net> - 1.15.1-50
- Add a README.RPM and a sample apache mediawiki.conf file.
It should impact all Fedora versions and platforms.
Duplicate of bug #614396
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 614396 ***