Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 621852
no Timezone list to select in custom Fedora kickstart profiles
Last modified: 2015-01-04 16:57:45 EST
Created attachment 437090 [details]
empty TZ list
Description of problem:
There is shown an empty Timezone list in the UI of "System Details->Locale" page of the kickstart profile prepared against F13 x86_64 stuff.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
always - just tried on Fedora 13 x86_64 stuff
Steps to Reproduce:
1. mount F13 x86_64 repodata (or take and mount the *.iso file)
2. create fedora custom channel with arch x86_64 and checksum type: sha256
3. make new ks distribution and give as a path the mounted point (see step1)
4. make new ks profile on created ks distro.
5. refer to the kickstart profile's "System Details->Locale" page.
6. Timezone list is empty.
Empty Timezone selection list.
Timezone selection list should be filled appropriately and shown to the user.
See attachment for illustration of the page.