Spec URL: http://hicham.fedorapeople.org/GLee/GLee.spec
SRPM URL: http://hicham.fedorapeople.org/GLee/GLee-5.4.0-1.fc13.src.rpm
GLee (GL Easy Extension library) is a free cross-platform extension loading
library for OpenGL. It provides seamless support for OpenGL functions up
to version 3.0 and 399 extensions.
- rpmlint checks return:
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license ( ) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream
- package compiles on devel (x86)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
- devel package ok
- no .la files
- post/postun ldconfig ok
- devel requires base package n-v-r
This looks good. Doing mock build for BRs. If that's good I'll approve.
Mock build good. APPROVED.
Thanks Jon for reviewing this package
New Package SCM Request
Package Name: GLee
Short Description: GL Easy Extension library
Branches: f14 f15
Git done (by process-git-requests).
GLee-5.4.0-1.fc15 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 15.
GLee-5.4.0-1.fc14 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 14.
GLee-5.4.0-1.fc15 has been pushed to the Fedora 15 testing repository.
GLee-5.4.0-1.fc15 has been pushed to the Fedora 15 stable repository.
GLee-5.4.0-1.fc14 has been pushed to the Fedora 14 stable repository.