Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 6222
Last modified: 2014-08-04 18:22:59 EDT
Linux = every time you press a key,a new bug appears ! A
free system, bust an incalculable lost of time
The last bug encoutered = impossibilitie to move an user
What I have done:
- move my home directory from /home/xxx to /users/xxx
- register the new home directory using linuxconf
- core file cerated by linuxconf
- lost of all configuration file when I log on.
- xterm is always started in the .gnome.desktop directory
- A CORE (10 Mb) IS CREATED EACH TIME I LOG ON !!!
See you soon !
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 6221 ***