Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 62534
Some of the translation has not picked up
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:41:33 EDT
Description of Problem:
Some of the translations has not picked up.
- For all languages, the popup menu of Delete partition in Disk Druid screen.
- For zh_CN, Back button at the bottom does not pick up the translation. Test
mode of anaconda shows though
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run from CD
2. Select any lanaguage or Chinese (Simplified)
- Back buttons does not show translated words in zh_CN
- The popup menu of Delete partition in Disk Druid
Picked up all the translation
Fixed the delete popup, looking at the other
Fixed the problem with the po files.
Hampton-re0408.1 still do not show the bottom bar buttons, "Release Notes", "Hide Help", "Back" and "Next" in Korean, Simplified and Traditional
Chinese and Japanese during a CD installation.
Fixed again in CVS. Update disk is available at
http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/cdromi18n.img if you'd like to test with it to
confirm that it fixes the problem.
All of this looks good with the re0410.1 tree.