Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 625802
[abrt] file-roller-220.127.116.11-3.fc13: raise: Process /usr/bin/file-roller was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
Last modified: 2011-06-28 10:20:53 EDT
abrt version: 1.1.13
Attached file: backtrace
cmdline: file-roller /home/sanzoh/Downloads/Bunny111.exe
reason: Process /usr/bin/file-roller was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
release: Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
How to reproduce
1. firefox latest on fedora13 crashed after i click close button and accept "save and quit".
2. install debuginfo files for generating backtrace. But it failed to report to bugzilla because this file-roller the like made some problems, there so it pop up, to complete installing those debuginfo files for firefox.
Created an attachment (id=439944)
OS Release: Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
How to reproduce
1. Places -> Search for Files....
2. search for some file('Pro Bash Programming - Scripting the GNU-Linux Shell (by Chris F.A. Johnson, Oct. 2009)(The Expert's voicer in linux) Source Code.rar' in my case)
3. double click to open and browse the file with File Archiver(flie-roller)
4. click a source code file to select, then CTRL-P to select a diretory, then CTRL-E and Enter to extract the flie.
5. crash alert pops up.
BUT all following tries are successes
This message is a reminder that Fedora 13 is nearing its end of life.
Approximately 30 (thirty) days from now Fedora will stop maintaining
and issuing updates for Fedora 13. It is Fedora's policy to close all
bug reports from releases that are no longer maintained. At that time
this bug will be closed as WONTFIX if it remains open with a Fedora
'version' of '13'.
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, simply change the 'version'
to a later Fedora version prior to Fedora 13's end of life.
Bug Reporter: Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that
we may not be able to fix it before Fedora 13 is end of life. If you
would still like to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it
against a later version of Fedora please change the 'version' of this
bug to the applicable version. If you are unable to change the version,
please add a comment here and someone will do it for you.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
The process we are following is described here:
Fedora 13 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2011-06-25. Fedora 13 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.
If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version.
Thank you for reporting this bug and we are sorry it could not be fixed.