Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 63188
Couple of UI fixes/enhancements
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:38:01 EDT
- When no users are selected the Actiosn on a particular user
(menu and toolbar items) should be insensitized
- It would be nice to have the actions on a right click menu
(right click on a row, get the list of actions on the
- The "Action" menu, probably should be "Actions", since
we have "Preferences". ("Rule" seems to be that the menu
name should either be a verb (File/Edit/Go...) or the
a plural noun (Tasks, Bookmarks, Preferences)
- I'd add some separators to the Action menu - something like:
These all sound good. However, it's late to be making these changes now. I
also don't want the screenshots to get out of sync with the documentation, so
I'll make these changes as soon as we go gold.
- I've made the actions desensitized when no user is selected
- I haven't got the right click menu working yet. Ran out of time for Milan.
- I've changed the "Action" menu to "File". Although I don't think "File"
accurately describes the menu, others have suggested that "File" is most
commonly used in this situation and that an "Action" menu as the leftmost menu
is unusual. So I changed it.
- I added some separators to the menu as described above.
These are all in CVS now, except for the right click menu, which I will get to