Description of problem:
* Once something is "Ignored" in the discovery queue, there doesn't seem to be a way to bring it back
* User can "unignore" resources that have been neither added nor ignored in the resource queue; this doesn't seem to make sense.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add discovery queue portlet to your dashboard
2. Register a new agent to your server; wait for the autodiscovery queue portlet to populate
3. Expand the resource tree for the newly discovered agent
4. Selectively Import some, but not all of the resources. Leave at least two unimported.
5. For one of the remaining resources, click the Ignore button.
6. For any of the remaining resources, click the Unignore button
* Ignoring a resource causes it to go away - I see no way to bring it back
* "Unignoring" a resource that is still in the tree does nothing.
* Should be a way to bring back a resource that has been ignored -- probably using the unignore function in some manner.
* The unignore button seems to serve no contextual purpose for resources that are neither inventoried nor ignored.
There should probably be some tabbed view, with all ignored resources listed there, or they should be in the tree but grayed out or something. The current structure is bewildering.
the problem is the main Inventory>AutoDiscovery view had the drop down that let you view the ignored resources, but the portlet was missing that feature, thus it was confusing.
Now the portlet and main views both have the same "Show" drop down within the footer that allows you to show the ignored resources, thus making the "unignore" button meaningful and useful.
this is verified through interactive testing by following the reproduction steps. imported some resources, ignored some resources, and was later able to view and import ignored resources.
Bookkeeping - closing bug - fixed in recent release.