Description: Cloud.com CloudStack dependency -- FIRST PACKAGE, SEEKING SPONSOR
Fixed rpmlint warnings:
(the source URL cannot be fixed because the... not so clever release managers at ehcache decided not to include any build system in the sources they release. so I basically ship with the same source as the JPP project)
I can review this one and sponsor you but I have few comments:
1. If we don't have a clear way where are the sources coming from or how to generate the tarball it's a nogo.
2. Choose only one of the build systems either ant or maven.
3. Always provide a unversioned javadoc and remove these post/postun sections for javadoc.
4. Drop gcj-support - we don't need it nowadays.
5. Ehcache has seen big restructuring - http://svn.terracotta.org/svn/ehcache/tags/ and http://ehcache.org/roadmap.html# and http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/sourceforge-releases/net/sf/ehcache/ehcache/
6. Update to latest version - 2.2.0
7. Fix file attributes to the defaults for fedora.
And this is only from the first sight :).
Also if you drop gcj you won't need gnu-crypto.
Are you still interested in getting this into Fedora or we should close the bug?
There was a comment, then more than a month passed, then a ping, and now more than a week has passed and there's been no response from the submitter. That's what we consider as stale, so I'll go ahead and close out the stack of submissions.