Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 640734
Tree: Group Icon does not update accordingly when group membership changes
Last modified: 2013-09-02 03:27:22 EDT
Description of problem:
When a group membership type changes, the icon does not (immediately) change in the nav tree.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Inventory > Groups - Create a new, empty group, "foobar"
2. From the group view, note the "blank paper" (mixed group?) icon in the leftnav tree
3. Go to Inventory > Membership
4. Add a bunch of compatible resource, i.e., linux platforms; save.
5. Upon save, view the leftnav tree.
6. Navigate back to Inventory > Groups and choose your "foobar" group from the list.
7. View the leftnav tree
"blank paper icon" remains until the user actually goes back and reloads the group from the main Inventory top-level tab.
Icon should probably update upon determination of group type (platform, server, service) and refresh the tree/icon
Are we actually supposed to see a tree in here too? I currently don't.
This should be fixed.
verified in RHQ4.0 release candidate #1
Bulk closing of issues that were VERIFIED, had no target release and where the status changed more than a year ago.