Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 640952
Link 'Changed by <user>' on 'Summary->Dashboard' tab of resource redirects to old UI
Last modified: 2011-05-23 21:12:40 EDT
Description of problem:
If user edits a config value of a resource, a link 'Changed by <user>' is provided to view the config update on 'Summary->Dashboard' tab. Clicking on this link redirects user to 'Configuration->History' tab displaying menu and left-nav of old UI.
Please refer the screenshot attached.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login to JON using appropriate credential
2) Click on 'Inventory' menu item.
3) Click on 'Resource Inventory->Platoforms'.
4) Click on a resource (Ex: RHQ Agent) in the resource tree.
5) Navigate to the 'Configuration->Current' tab.
6) Edit a config value and save.
7) Navigate to the 'Summary->Dashboard' page of the resource and verify if it displays link like 'Changed by <user>'.
8) Click on the link 'Changed by <user>'.
It redirects to 'Configuration->History' subtab displaying old UI (including menu and left navigation)
It should redirect to 'Configuration->History' subtab and should display either new gwt UI or only specific old UI (without menu and left-nav).
Created attachment 452082 [details]
Seems to be working as expected now.
Verified on build#1129 (Version: 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: 5a40add)
Now there is no link 'Changed By <user> on Summary->Activity page in the new UI. There is text for username who did the config update in 'User' column. Clicking on the version number redirect to 'Configuration->History' sub tab as expected.
Marking as verified.
Bookkeeping - closing bug - fixed in recent release.