Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 640960
Configuration->History page does not have button 'Rollback To Selected'
Last modified: 2011-05-23 21:07:59 EDT
Description of problem:
'Configuration->History' sub tab does not have button 'Rollback To Selected' as it used to have in jon2.4.
Also below are few observations on 'Configuration->History' page which are there in Jon2.4 but not observed in rhq build.
1. Section 'Current Configuration' displaying details like version, status etc.
2. If config update is failed, it is displayed with status 'Failure' which is now not displayed as a link (to view the stack trace of the failure)
Please refer the screenshot.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login to JON using appropriate credential
2) Click on 'Inventory' menu item.
3) Click on 'Resource Inventory->Platoforms'.
4) Click on a resource (Ex: RHQ Agent) in the resource tree.
5) Navigate to the 'Configuration->History' tab.
Created attachment 452085 [details]
Fixed - [master d27c97e]. The underlying cause was fault logic in ConfigurationEditor.isReadOnly().
Disregard my previous comment - it was meant for a different BZ issue.
The History list view now has a Rollback button. Assigning to Mazz so he can make sure the other things Sunil pointed out are missing from the History list view get added.
this was fixed as part of my revamp of the config/plugin config history pages.
you'll notice that plugin config history as well as resource config history now has the ability to rollback.
Verified on build#1090 (Version: 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: f19c23e)
The sub tab 'Configuration->History' displays 'Rollback' button with version, status etc. User is able to rollback to the selected past configuration.
Marking the bug as verified.
Bookkeeping - closing bug - fixed in recent release.