Description of problem:
As long as a group is "tagged" with some value, the description fails to be modified.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a group, either mixed or compatible
2. Navigate to the view for this group
3. Edit the description field multiple times -- change the values a variety of different ways, "foo", "bar", "baz". Note successful modification.
4. Click the green tag "+" above and add some string as a tag
5. Repeat step 3 - note results
6. Remove tag(s)
7. Repeat step 3 - note results
As long as a group is tagged, the Description field cannot be modified. Removing those tags allows it to be modified.
Some normal user workflow
* If tagging doesn't make it into the final product, we can close this out. Until then, tagging can cause a failure to edit these as appropriate.
* I have not yet tried this for individual resources. May occur there too
Could not reproduce.
Seems to work now. Verified.
Bookkeeping - closing bug - fixed in recent release.