Description of problem:
For some reason, this particular resource throws an error when removing it from a group. It appears it can be added just fine, but trying to drag it back over to the resource list gives an error
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a mixed group of various sundry resources, "MixMix".
2. Inventory > Groups > Mixed Group > "MixMix"
3. Click on Inventory > Membership subtab of the group view
4. Begin dragging various other resources over to the right-hand pane. Assure "Bundle Handler - Ant" is one of them.
5. Attempt to drag resources back. Again, assure "Bundle Handler - Ant" is one of them. View results
The resource in question seem to be readily addable, but attempting to remove it nets an error message:
Failure in Datasource [ADD] Hovering atop the error icon nets a "java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException" error
Could not reproduce.
No longer seems to occur. Considering it verified.
Bookkeeping - closing bug - fixed in recent release.