Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 641317
Range selection component-selecting a future date does not display informative message
Last modified: 2014-06-27 17:03:56 EDT
Description of problem:
IF user selects future start and end date using range selection component, it is not displaying any informative message.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login to JON using appropriate credential
2) Click on 'Inventory' menu item.
3) Navigate to monitor tab of resource in a platform.
4) Navigate to a subtab tables
5) Click on 'Advanced' link/image.
6) Select future start and end date
7) Click OK
There is no informative message to user.
There should be some informative message to the user if future time is selected.
We most likely will not fix the JSF version of this page, but we should make sure this is handled better in coregui once we port the Monitor pages over to GWT.
outdated, new gui