Description of problem:
If user selects a row in a table (Ex: Manage users table) and then again clicks to select another single row, the previous row does not get unselected and it shows both rows as selected.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login to JON using appropriate credential
2) Navigate to a table (Ex: Manage Users or RHQ Agent->Configuration->History table)
3) Click on first row.
4) Click on second row. (It displays both first and second row selected)
Previously selected rows remains selected if user tries to select other single row.
User should be able to select a single row, previously selected rows should get unselected.
Should be working now. As designed:
- clicking unselected row will select and unselect any previously selected rows
- clicking selected row leaves row selected, unselects any other selected rows
- Ctrl-click toggles row selection state, other rows unchanged
- Shift-click selects range of rows
- Dbl-Click opens up detail for row (where applicable, typically the same as clicking on the 'name' attribute link).
Verified on build 1090 (Version: 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: f19c23e)
User is able to select a single row, previously selected rows get unselected.
Ctrl-click toggles row selection state. Shift-click selects range of rows
and double-Click opens up detail for row.
Marking as verified.
Bookkeeping - closing bug - fixed in recent release.