Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 643842
qemu doesn't respond to monitor commands with -incoming exec:
Last modified: 2012-02-22 07:32:24 EST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #630625 +++
Description of problem:
I use "libvirt-0.8.2-7.el5.x86_64" to test again ,I can not migrate successfully with '--tunnelled'.
It very strange ,in a new enviroment with "libvirt-0.8.2-6.el5",I can not migrate successfully as the result of comment 5 .
Issue:At source host,after a long time command will not exits and give a error message .At target host domain "mig" will keep “paused” statu
2. service nfs restart
3. mount 10.66.93.197:/var/lib/libvirt/images/ /mnt
4. mount 10.66.93.197:/var/lib/libvirt/images/ /mnt
5. cd /mnt
6. virt-install -n mig -r 1024 -f rhel55.img --import
the guest should boot completely.
7. ssh-keygen -t rsa
8. ssh-copy-id -i ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub firstname.lastname@example.org
9. virsh migrate --live mig qemu+ssh://10.66.93.197/system --tunnelled --p2p
Issue:At source host,after a long time command will not exits and give a error message .At target host domain "mig" will keep “paused” status.
libvirt sends 'info chardev' monitor command to qemu but never gets any response since qemu is stuck in read() waiting on migration data from an incoming pipe
Affected package: kvm-83-205.el5