abrt version: 1.1.13
Attached file: backtrace
reason: Process /usr/bin/nautilus was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
release: Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
How to reproduce
1. installed FC 13
2. Had firefox open to a few tabs
3. Updated computer 1 (included updates to rpm, yum, and one other basic thing)
4. UPdated computer #2 (included 400+ updates)
5. Was asked to log out so that programs could remain secure. clicked log out. Screen immediately faded to black then white.
6. Moved mouse a few minutes later and saw login prompt. Logged in. Saw the nautilus crash, and the green man icon indicating it didn't log out like I thought it did, cause it still wants to log out.
Created attachment 455364 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 587508 ***
This bug appears to have been filled using a buggy version of ABRT, because
it contains a backtrace which is a duplicate of backtrace from bug #587508.
Sorry for the inconvenience.