Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 647815
Currently you can only revert back one bundle version, should be able to revert back several
Last modified: 2011-03-24 10:10:14 EDT
Description of problem:
Unable to revert to more than one(previous) versions of the bundle.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install JON server
2. install JBEAP instances x 2 in windows 2003 server x86
3. install JON agent
4. create a compatible windows group - group1
5. create a bundle - JBossApps - version 1.0
6. deploy bundle v1.0 to group1
7. create a bundle JBossApps - version 1.1
8. Deploy bundle v1.1 to group1
9. Create bundle JBosApps - version 1.2
10. Deploy bundle v1.2 to group1
11. Revert bundle previous version i.e v1.1
12. try reverting it again i.e to v1.0
You get an error saying there is no prior deployments before this.
this is probably gonna be hard to implement. recommend we skip this in the short term.
You should be able to revert back, one at a time, to the original, initial bundle install. If you want to revert that original (that is, uninstall the bundle entirely), we have the ability to purge a bundle now. which is what I think this issue is asking for.
we can close this since the purge will be verified via a previous BZ issue - bug #645412.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 645412 ***