Description of Problem: There's a kernel-2.4.9-37.src.rpm package on the ftp
server (also availalbe through web-browsers) but no binary packages available
with the same version/release pair... this may be an oversight.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How Reproducible: 100% (always)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Examine contents of kernel SRPMs in
2. Examine contents of kernel RPMs
- Found kernel SRPMS kernel-2.4.9-31.src.rpm and kernel-2.4.9-37.src.rpm
- Found kernel binary RPMs for 2.4.9-31 but NOT for 2.4.9-37
- Expect either (a) no 2.4.9-37 SRPM or (b) to see 2.4.9-37 binary RPMs
- Date on kernel-2.4.9-37.src.rpm is 25-Apr-2002
Andrew, assigning this one to you in the absence of an actual "FTP Site"
bugzilla component. We get a lot of ftp site bugs against "Red Hat Web Site" so
it would be nice to see that listed as a component.
I'm aware that the how and why of what's on the web site is not IS's
responsibility exactly, but what is ? The errata system ?
kernel-2.4.9-37.src.rpm is gone but now -38 and -40 are present with no binary
counterparts in the i?86 directories. Not worth tracking this one anymore.