Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 662897
Publican does not set name_label when rebuilding previously packaged books
Last modified: 2011-07-25 20:42:46 EDT
Description of problem:
Publican does not include the name_label in the %post section of a document's spec file when building an untranslated book. This means that when rebuilding a book from an existing SRPM (rather than from the XML source), the name_label is not set, and the English title of the book appears in navigation menus.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. package a translated book
2. extract the contents of the SRPM
3. run "publican package" on the extracted files
The %post section of the spec file contains:
name_label => ""
The %post section of the spec file contains the translated title as the name_label
Ensured web labels are set correctly in cfg file created during packaging.
Fixed in revision 1691
Back ported to branches/publican-2x
Committed revision 1801.
Verified in build 2.5-2.fc15.t17:
* package translated book with publican package --binary
* install book and verify that translated title appears in ToC
* extract sources from src.rpm
* edit spec file to bump release number
* rebuild with rpmbuild
* update book and verify that translated title still appears.