Description of problem:
If you unregister and register as a different user your subscription search results from the last user are still populated. This is confusing to users, and could cause errors when trying to subscribe to entitlements your new user doesn't have access to.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install subscription-manager-gui and all required deps.
2. Register your machine (i used user rh-alpha-2 on dev2)
3. Go to the "all available subscriptons" tab
4. Perform a search to get results displayed
5. Unregister your system
6. Register your system as a different user with different subscriptions (rh-alpha-3)
7. go back to the "all available subscriptons" tab
The subscriptions from your last registered user are still populated in the search results.
The search results would be cleared.
Author: Adrian Likins <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Jan 13 15:30:04 2011 -0500
668521: on unregistration, clear the list of available pools in the
fixed as tested in:
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.