Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 669506
Typos in libvirt messages
Last modified: 2011-12-01 18:10:53 EST
Created attachment 473414 [details]
Patch to fix the typos
Description of problem:
There are typos in libvirt messages.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): git
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the files from the patch attached.
Thanks for correcting these typos.
Created attachment 504380 [details]
An updated version of the patch
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
Does it make sense to have this bug report if the only feedback is reassigning (about 10 months now on)?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
(In reply to comment #8)
> Does it make sense to have this bug report if the only feedback is reassigning
> (about 10 months now on)?
> Thanks in advance for your answers.
The many reassignments are a the result of administrative error. Thanks for the patch. I tried applying it to the head but it needs a rebasing. I'll look at it shortly.
The next build will include this.
Author: Eric Blake <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Dec 1 16:08:34 2011 -0700
maint: typo fixes
Many of these were mentioned by Yuri Chornoivan in:
* src/esx/esx_vi.c (esxVI_WaitForTaskCompletion): Fix spelling.
* src/xen/xend_internal.c (xenDaemonDomainSetVcpusFlags):
* src/xen/xm_internal.c (xenXMDomainSetVcpusFlags): Likewise.
* src/esx/esx_util.c (esxUtil_ResolveHostname): Likewise.
* daemon/libvirtd.conf: Likewise.
* src/util/logging.c (virLogMessage): Likewise.
* src/uml/uml_conf.c (umlBuildCommandLineNet): Likewise.
* src/vmx/vmx.c (virVMXFormatEthernet): Likewise.