Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 673507
Templates - user cannot expand resource trees in "Server" table
Last modified: 2011-10-06 15:49:10 EDT
Description of problem:
If user clicks on the expander for a given resource in the "Server" table, the expander disappears; tree is not expanded
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Populate JON with data; navigate to Templates main view
2. In the Servers section, attempt to expand the resource tree by clicking on the "[+]" expander for a given resource.
3. View results
* Expander disappear
* Expander does not appear to return
* Tree does not expand
* Expander does not disappear
* Tree expands
* Tree can then be expanded and contracted as desired.
Refreshing the templates page does cause the expanders to return. But they are otherwise useless.
Created attachment 478647 [details]
shows expanded tree nodes in templates page
i think this has been fixed - see attached image.