Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 67403
minor errors in chapter 5 of the 'RHN Proxy Server Installation and Configuration Guide'
Last modified: 2009-08-19 23:02:22 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.0 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020509
Description of problem:
Just a few minor errors
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
RHN Proxy Server Installation and Configuration Guide 1.5.4
* I would add, just prior to '5.1. Start With a Fresh Install' the line 'For
more details, refer to chapter 7'
* 5.2. Install Proxy Packages: the list of packages to install with up2date
should include 'mod_ssl'
* 5.3. Configuring the RHN Proxy Server: the two lines instructing to copy
should read '/usr/share/doc/rhns-proxy-broker-<ver>/' instead of
* 5.6. Configure SSL: in the last two bullet points the names changes as
follows: rhns-ssl-cert for the proxy and rhns-ca-cert for the client.
* 5.7. Test RHN Proxy Server with SSL: second-last bullet should state thet
the sslCACert should be added if not present
taw, please confirm that these changes need to be made, assign it back to me,
and then I will make them if necessary.
Ok... I addressed all the issues. Please double-check my corrections. Esp. the
proper way of noting the change for bullet #1.
NOTE: the /usr/share/ stuff all falls under /usr/share/rhns-proxy-[version]/ now.
I changed the reference for #1 to an xref instead of hard coding the number.
Other than that, the changes look fine.