Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 675762
Unable cancel child resource creation after package upload
Last modified: 2011-09-26 22:24:08 EDT
Description of problem:
If logged in as a non-inventory-manager user, it is not possible to cancel new child resource creation after a package has been uploaded.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a recursive group of jboss as instances.
2. Create a role that just has "Create Child Resource" permission and is associated with the above group.
3. Create a user that is only associated with that role.
4. Log in as that user.
5. Navigate to one of the jboss as instances.
6. Select "Enterprise Application (EAR)" in the "Create Child" dropdown.
7. Fill in the info on the first page of the wizard.
8. Upload a file on the second page.
9. Click "Cancel" on the second page.
10. Observe the uncaught exception in the message center.
Uncaught exception and an "orphaned" package in the database
No exceptions, no artefacts left in the database
Non-core use case, no privilege issue, setting to medium priority.