Description of problem:
When a user gets a PermissionException error, the resulting UI is unsanitized jsf -- it has the legacy menubar, etc., embedded in it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as user 'rhqadmin'. Navigate to Administration > Plugins
2. Copy the URL from the browser
3. Create another user who does NOT have Admin permissions ("joeblow")
4. Login with user "joeblow"
5. Paste the Administration URL in the browser bar
6. Observe the ensuing PermissionException error page
Page contains unsanitized jsf - the old GUI menu elements appear
Page should not contain any legacy UI elements other than the error itself.
I have no idea whether this is unique to the particular exception or more widespread.
I will check this and see how to proceed.
removing superfluous trackers
Created attachment 528201 [details]
No JSF menu elements show up
f76c66e in master removes the links to the old UI pages. Those are wrong and replacements not needed, as the top level tabs are easily reachable.
verify that no JSF menu elements show up. and there are no links. and no top level tabs.
to be clear ... the error page is not smartGWT. it is a java server faces modal dialogue. see attached image.
but this seems ok to me. there are other remnants of jsf still in RHQ4/JON3.
Created attachment 528249 [details]
Closing as this was solved / verified long time ago.