Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 683593
Recursive Platform Compatible Group omits JBoss AS 5 instances from the groups navigation view
Last modified: 2013-09-02 03:26:11 EDT
Description of problem:
When viewing a platform recursive compatible group, all JBoss AS 5 instances are missing from the groups navigation tree. All JBoss AS 4 instances appear just find under the JBossAS Server node.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
3.0.0 (JON 2.4.0)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure that RHQ Server has been added to inventory
2. On the same platform that contains the RHQ Server, install an EAP 5 instance and add it to RHQ inventory
3. From RHQ UI, create a compatible group:
Groups -> New Group
Name: <platform> Platforms
Contains: Compatible Resources - Platform Type: <platform>
4. Under Group Members, click "Add to Group" button
5. Check all available platforms and click the right arrow to add them to the Add Resource list
6. Click Ok
Left navigation tree does not reveal the JBoss EAP 5 instance that is installed on the platform. Note that JBoss AS 4 RHQ Server instance does appear under JBossAS Server node.
Left navigation tree should contain a node for JBossAS 5 Server or JBoss AS 5 servers should be listed under JBossAS Server node.
this should be fixed in the new GWT UI.
Verified on build101 (Version: 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: 712d0e1)
Installed JBoss EAP 5 on a platform and created a compatible group of platforms. Navigated to the group created and verified that the JBoss EAP 5 instance is displayed in the left navigation tree.
Marking as verified.
Bulk closing of issues that were VERIFIED, had no target release and where the status changed more than a year ago.