Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 683612
Attempting to "enabled" a deleted plugin returns inaccurate message.
Last modified: 2014-05-02 14:06:47 EDT
Description of problem:
When a user tries to (erroneously) 'enable' a deleted plugin, the message returned is at least somewhat inaccurate/incorrect.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Administration > Plugins
2. Delete (but do not purge) hadoop plugin
3. Show Deleted
4. On resulting UI, note the two (!) icons for hadoop -- Enabled and Deployed, respectively -- in other words, no, it is neither enabled nor deployed.
5. Attempt to enable hadoop plugin
* green box reading "No disabled plugins were selected. Nothing to enable "
* Minimally, the error message shouldn't say anything about "No disabled plugins", when the UI indicates that it is disabled (albeit not deployed either)
* error message should probably red
* Probably should disable this checkbox for deleted plugins