abrt version: 1.1.17
Attached file: backtrace, 141544 bytes
cmdline: boxed -root
Attached file: coredump, 57970688 bytes
reason: Process /usr/libexec/xscreensaver/boxed was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
release: Fedora release 15 (Lovelock)
How to reproduce
1. install xfce spin, let defaults (in power management and screensaver be)
2. close lid expecting to suspend and on not seeing it suspend open it
3. xscreensaver has locked the screen and weird colouration begins which starts worrying me and i hard rest the laptop after attempts to ctrl+alt+f2, etc. don't work.
Created attachment 486062 [details]
Perhaps misuse of memcpy() in mesa code.
mesa-7.11.2-1.fc15 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 15.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 15 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing mesa-7.11.2-1.fc15'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
mesa-7.11.2-1.fc15 has been pushed to the Fedora 15 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.