Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 69161
Mozilla: language support for other-than-English
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:44:16 EDT
* test tree Milan-re0717.nightly
* test case i386/English/NFS install/Everything/GUI
Description of Problem:
For a user that has selected a language other than English, Galeon only has
selected English as the available language. BTW, all the languages were installed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install with all languages
2. create new user
3. login on Gnome, using a non-english language (say, Catalan)
4. Start Mozilla and check Preferences -> Navigator -> Languages
English and English/US are listed
At least, the selected language should be listed
Mozilla interface is translated to the proper language.
We ship lang packs now.