Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 692644
config editor not allowing me to save changes to agent plugin config
Last modified: 2013-08-05 20:38:51 EDT
try to enable events in an agent resource:
1) import an agent into inventory
2) go to the agent's connections settings subtab
3) click the pencil icon to edit the "agent.log" list-o-map entry
4) click the "debug" radio option in the severity property
5) click the "yes" radio option to set the enable property
at this point, notice the click on "yes" didn't take effect (yes option isn't selected) and the severity radio options greyed out (disabled)
6) click the "yes" radio option again, this time it takes
7) click the "OK" button to save
boom. you get a global uncaught exception, and the modal dialog stays put. no way to save.
At this point, I can't seem to get this to save even if I try to just select "yes" without messing with the severity radio options. no way to enable events now.
This was two separate bugs which should be fixed by commits 4efc5ad and 2428044.
Verified on build#1175(Version: 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: a90faf9)
Navigated to agent's connections settings sub tab. Edited the 'agent.log' list-o-map entry. selected the "debug" radio option in 'Minimum Severity' property. clicked 'Yes' radio options. The 'Yes' radio button got selected and the severity radio options are not greyed out.
Clicking OK button did not give any exception and clicking 'Save' button saves the connection settings.
Marking as verified.
Bookkeeping - closing bug - fixed in recent release.