Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 693642
ldap-agent-bin segfaults during start when denied access to /var/lib/net-snmp
Last modified: 2015-01-04 18:47:48 EST
Created attachment 489931 [details]
abrt crash details
Description of problem:
This was originaly caused by selinux-policy which denied the access to /var/lib/net-snmp (see bug 675782). This is already fixed and with proper policy you won't face this problem.
But I don't think that ldap-agent-bin should segfault anyway.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install 389-ds-base
2. configure and start dirsrv using setup-ds.pl script
3. set up dirsrv server in /etc/dirsrv/config/ldap-agent.conf
4. start and kill "ldap-agent /etc/dirsrv/config/ldap-agent.conf"
this is just to create necessary directories && files
5. chcon -R -t var_lib_t /var/lib/net-snmp/
6. ldap-agent /etc/dirsrv/config/ldap-agent.conf
ldap-agent: Not started after 15 seconds! Check log file for details.
attached abrt logs