Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 696667
Some list views require refresh for initial population
Last modified: 2011-10-04 15:27:31 EDT
A fix to eliminate duplicate refresh of table data (commit abc7cd665aa8a)
exposed issues in some of our view impls that unintentionally relied
on the refresh (second fetch) to work.
In short, the broken views need to supply initialCriteria for the first
fetch (initiated by autoFetch=true on the listgrid).
The following views have been identified:
Author: Jay Shaughnessy <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Apr 14 12:23:06 2011 -0400
- fixes alert history view
- fixes operation history view
- fixes an I18N issue if the event history severity filter
- expands impl and consolidates use of EnumSelectItem for enum based filters
- add and fixes some constant usage for filter widget names
- changes I18N values for alert prio from uppercase to capitalized values
This commit should finish the fixes for the 3 known problem views. navigating to these views should now initially populate with unfiltered rows.
Verified on build#1175(Version: 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: a90faf9)
Navigated to the below tabs of a resource:
Navigating to these tabs populate the unfiltered rows without refreshing.
Marking as verified.
Bookkeeping - closing bug - fixed in recent release.