From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
Description of problem:
I'm Using Redhat 6.2 with kernel 2.2.14-6.1.1 with KDE 1.1.2. If by mistake
while working pressed on logout button, it'll say preparing session and just
1. is there any way this can be killed,
2. Is there any way we can disable logout button on the panel
3. Is this KDE version needs to upgarded
Thanks in Advance
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. on the panel logout button needs to be disabled
2. Or Tell me in which way i can kill the process which is trying to prepare
On the similar configuration machine with load press logout button
Please give me solution for the reported problem,,
Not reproducable here, and almost certainly fixed in any release >= 7.1
because KDE 2.0 was an almost-rewrite.
Red Hat Linux and Red Hat Powertools are currently no longer supported by Red
Hat, Inc. In an effort to clean up bugzilla, we are closing all bugs in MODIFIED
state for these products.
However, we do want to make sure that nothing important slips through the
cracks. If, in fact, these issues are not resolved in a current Fedora Core
Release (such as Fedora Core 5), please open a new issues stating so. Thanks.