A couple of problems with the paged LDAP query implementation
were identified and fixed during QA of RHEL-5.7 and now need
to be fixed in RHEL-6.
Could you illustrate the detailed problem and if QE still use bz563956 to do verification?
(In reply to comment #3)
> hi Ian,
> Could you illustrate the detailed problem and if QE still use bz563956 to do
Sorry, I've removed the RHTSDone entry for now.
Once I work out what is going wrong and fix it I'll need to
write a specific test that checks function on the two archs
(In reply to comment #4)
> (In reply to comment #3)
> > hi Ian,
> > Could you illustrate the detailed problem and if QE still use bz563956 to do
> > verification?
> Sorry, I've removed the RHTSDone entry for now.
> Once I work out what is going wrong and fix it I'll need to
> write a specific test that checks function on the two archs
This last comment is incorrect.
We have another bug to cover the case I was referring to above.
The bugzillas test bz563956 has been updated to check autofs
function with LDAP configurations that caused a problem during
RHEL-5 development, the reason for raising this bug.
The problem was related to limits set on the LDAP server and the
interaction between soft and hard limit settings and the need for
autofs to adjust the number of results requested to suite these
settings. You can see these setting being set in test bz563956 to
check that autofs functions with them.
So, the autofs bugzillas test bz563956 can be used to verify this
bz563956 passed when run autofs regression testing, job links pls refer to
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.