Description of Problem:
With kdeutils-3.0.2-3, don't really know what is causing this, but I have a
couple of machines here at the desk with reproducible testcases.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run 'kdf'
2. Choose 'Options/Configure KDiskFree'
3. Choose 'Mount Commands' tab
4. Notice the icon of the top entry in the listing
5. Click on the top entry and more than likely the icon will change
6. Continue to arrow down through the list of partitions and a number of the
icons will change, say from hard disk to floppy, or from hard disk to CDROM, or
from floppy to hard disk
Closing out due to age.