Description of problem:
Current maven client ignores orphan po files (the po files that don't have corresponding pot files) silently.
However, get warning when orphan po file is detected has following benefits:
1) Less misleading
2) It is easier for users to notice the change so they can take corresponding actions, like a) remove the orphan file or b) discuss with upstream about the change.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/docs/deployment-guide.git
2. cd deployment-guide; git checkout f13
3. Create a project "deployment-guide" in zanata, and a version as "f13"
4. Push the project to zanata server
Orphan po files do not trigger warning.
Orphan po files trigger warning like:
[Warning] XXX.po is orphaned.
Assigning to Scrum product owner for prioritisation.
Is this still a problem? Thanks
This RFE has not been implemented yet.